Nemo's War: 2nd Edition (reprint)
Prix : 77.00 €
Jules Verne’s classic novel Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Seas tells the story of Captain Nemo and his astounding ship, the Nautilus. This second edition of Victory Point Games' popular solitaire offering from designer Chris Taylor has been greatly enhanced with mass-production printing and amazing Ian O'Toole art and graphics throughout.
With this supercharged second edition of Nemo's War, prepare yourself for the adventure of a lifetime!
As a Victory Point Games Premier Line title, Nemo's War: Second Edition meets a higher level of component excellence by including a properly mounted game board, myriad die-cut counters, nice stock game cards, and a lovely, telescoping game box.
Note: The enamel pin and the two counter bags, which were Kickstarter exclusives, are NOT included.
What's In The Box?:
• One Rulebook
• One Epilogues book
• One 17” x 33” game board
• 62 Adventure cards
• 10 Nautilus Upgrade cards
• Nine co-op game Officer cards
• Six Character Resource tiles, two Motive tiles, and one Captain tile
• 220 tokens and markers (ships, gemstones, etc.)
• 12 Uprising cubes (10 black, 2 gray)
• Five dice (3 white and 2 black)
• One Nautilus miniature