Star Borders: Aliens
Prix : 45.00 €
Rupture de stock temporaire
Star Borders: Aliens from designer Lance McMillan and developer Alan Emrich is a complete, two-player stand-alone game that introduces two new factions, the Rhame Swarm (a.k.a., the “Bugs”) and the C1B0R6 Collective (a.k.a., the “Bots”) that are fighting to establish control of a contested region of the galaxy in the Star Borders universe.
This game is completely mate-able with Star Borders: Humanity and introduces a few new wrinkles to the universe, including the first three-engine ships, ships that morph, and other strange goodies. Of course, there are new maps, counters, and compatible cards that can be retrofitted to Humanity so the design-your-own-scenarios possibilities have been increased exponentially.
Star Borders: Aliens features seven new scenarios exploring the very unexpected war between the Bugs and the Bots, and the inclusion of a bonus scenario to allow players to bring in the forces from Humanity. The tension between the asymmetrical abilities of these fleets creates a great player tension on the board that you will long enjoy!
What's In The Box?:
• One 14-page, full-color Rule book
• Two 8.5” x 8.5” Neutral Sector maps
• Four 8.5” x 5.5” Home Sector maps
• Two 8.5” x 5.5” Faction mats
• Two 8.5” x 5.5” Sequence of Play Aids
• Two 8.5” x 2.5” play aids (1 Countdown Track, 1 Terrain Effects)
• Seven Aliens Scenarios (1 Aliens + Humanity Bonus Scenario)
• One sheet of double-sided counters
• 12 Aliens Development cards
• Two plastic Logistics Points tokens (1 green, 1 yellow)
• Two 12mm, six-sided dice (1 green, 1 yellow)
• Two 8.5" x 8.5" mounted, laser-cut Neutral Sector maps
• Four 8.5" x 5.5" mounted, laser-cut Home Sector maps
• One bright red, 9" x 11 7/8" Deluxe cardboard VPG game box
• One beautiful box cover sleeve
• One "Wipes-A-Lot" napkin
• One charcoal desiccant packet