Leuthen: Frederick's Greatest Victory - Boxed Edition
Prix : 29.00 €
Editeur : Victory Point Games
Référence : VPG-LEU
Format : boite
Periode : XVIIe-XVIIIe siècles
Drums & Muskets is a game system that recreates battles of the 18th Century, from roughly the adoption of the socket bayonet through the French Revolution. Leuthen is the first game in the series.
The very existence of the Hohenzollern monarchy is in question. Prussia hovers on the brink of collapse after a string of defeats as the winter of 1757 approaches. Frederick throws his small army against an Austrian force nearly twice its size with time only for one desperate battle to redeem his fortune before the snows fall.
Designer Frank Chadwick has created an elegant set of simple game mechanics that seamlessly integrate command control, maneuver, and morale with the uncertainties of combat. The battles of The Age of Reason are yours to refight with the Drums & Muskets game system!
What's In The Box?:
• One 20-page full color rules booklet
• One 11" x 17" paper game map
• 25 Tactical Event cards
• 30 1 x 1/2" rectangular units
• 23 square markers
• One 8.5" x 11" full color player aid mat
• One six-sided 12mm die
• One 11" x 17" mounted, jigsaw-cut game map
• One bright red, 9 1/4" x 5 7/8" Standard cardboard VPG game box
• One beautiful box cover sleeve
• One "Wipes-A-Lot" napkin
• One charcoal desiccant packet